Jump to user comments
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British; his last words were supposed to have been `I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country' (1755-1776)
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- He squeezed her for information