English - English (Wordnet) dictionary
Jump to user comments
- (comparative and superlative of `early') more early than; most early
- a fashion popular in earlier times
- his earlier work reflects the influence of his teacher
- Verdi's earliest and most raucous opera
- before now
- why didn't you tell me in the first place?
- comparatives of `soon' or `early'
- Come a little sooner, if you can
- came earlier than I expected
- earlier in time; previously
- he called me the day before but your call had come even earlier
- her parents had died four years earlier
- I mentioned that problem earlier