Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
English - English (Wordnet) dictionary
bulbourethral gland
Jump to user comments
  • either of two glands that discharge a component of seminal fluid into the urethra; homologous to Bartholin's gland in the female
Related search result for "bulbourethral gland"
Comments and discussion on the word "bulbourethral gland"