Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
English - English (Wordnet) dictionary (also found in Computing (FOLDOC))
Jump to user comments
  • the rectangular formation of parallel scanning lines that guide the electron beam on a television screen or a computer monitor
Related search result for "raster"
Comments and discussion on the word "raster"