Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
English - English (Wordnet) dictionary (also found in English - Vietnamese, )
Jump to user comments
  • wooden panels that can be used to line the walls of a room
  • panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
Related words
Related search result for "wainscot"
Comments and discussion on the word "wainscot"