Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
Jump to user comments
hardware (Or "pointing stick", "nipple") A small knob found
in the middle of some keyboards that works like a very short
isometric joystick. Pressing it toward or away from you or
from side to side moves the pointer on the screen. Ted
Selker brought the concept of an in-keyboard pointing device
to IBM in September 1987. TrackPoint was introduced in 1992
on the IBM ThinkPad and later on some desktops.