Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
barrel shifter
Jump to user comments
hardware A hardware device that can shift or rotate a data
word by any number of bits in a single operation. It is
implemented like a multiplexor, each output can be connected
to any input depending on the shift distance.