Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
Jump to user comments
/bler'gl/ [Great Britain] Spoken metasyntactic variable, to
indicate some text that is obvious from context, or which is
already known. If several words are to be replaced, blurgle
may well be doubled or trebled. "To look for something in
several files use "grep string blurgle blurgle"." In each
case, "blurgle blurgle" would be understood to be replaced by
the file you wished to search. Compare mumble.