Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
Jump to user comments
storage /flip'ee/ A single-sided floppy disk altered for
double-sided use by addition of a second write-notch, so
called because it must be flipped over for the second side
(the "flip side") to be accessible. Used in the Commodore1541 and elsewhere. No longer common.