Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
Jump to user comments
/nad'jr/ [Great Britain] Of software or hardware (not people),
to twiddle some object in a hidden manner, generally so that
it conforms better to some format. For instance, string
printing routines on 8-bit processors often take the string
text from the instruction stream, thus a print call looks like