Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
English - English (Wordnet) dictionary
plasterer's float
Jump to user comments
  • a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
Related search result for "plasterer's float"
Comments and discussion on the word "plasterer's float"