Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
sprocket feed
Jump to user comments
printer (Or "tractor feed", "pin feed") A method some
printers use to move paper by rotating wheels with pins or
studs (tractors) that engage holes along the sides of the
(usually fanfold) paper. A sprocket feed printer does not
slip unless the paper jams, but cannot feed standard typing
paper or work with a sheet feeder like friction feed.