Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary
word wrap
Jump to user comments
text A feature of word processors and most text editors
where a word which would extend past the right hand margin is
moved to the following line. This is more sophisticated than
character wrap which only moves to the next line for the first
character past the right margin and thus will break some words
in the middle. The program may actually insert a new line in
the text at the point where it is wrapped or it may only
display it as though it contained a new line at that point.