Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary (also found in English - Vietnamese, English - English (Wordnet), )
Jump to user comments
jargon The slider or "bubble" on a window system
scrollbar. So called because moving it allows you to browse
through the contents of a text window in a way analogous to
thumbing through a book.