Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary (also found in English - Vietnamese, English - English (Wordnet), )
Jump to user comments
1. hardware A visually distinct mark on a display indicating
where newly typed text will be inserted. The cursor moves as
text is typed and, in most modern editors, can be moved around
within a document by the user to change the insertion point.