Search in: Word
Vietnamese keyboard: Off
Virtual keyboard: Show
Computing (FOLDOC) dictionary (also found in English - English (Wordnet), )
Jump to user comments
hardware The area of a video display that is covered by
sweeping the electron beam of the display in a series of
horizontal lines from top to bottom. The beam then returns to
the top during the vertical flyback interval.